Five facts about me | About Me Monday | Dublin, Ohio Photographer
Five things you probably didn’t know about me:
- I HATE pickles! I can’t even stand the smell of them really. If a restaurant accidentally includes them on my sandwich or even on my plate, I just have to send it back. Nothing worse than soggy fries drenched in pickle juice. Yuck! I know this is just my opinion and there are lots of pickle lovers out there. Don’t worry, we can still be friends, just don’t make me eat a pickle.
- Negativity. It really bothers me when people insist on bringing up seemingly “inevitable” negative possibilities. For example, when someone finds out you are getting married and they think it’s a good idea to talk about how you are going to argue with your future spouse and how there will be so many bad habits you won’t be able to stand about the other person. Another example would be when people bring up all the negative parts about having a baby, as if the information is helpful. Seriously, I don’t need to know how little I will sleep or how many things I won’t be able to do with a new baby. No one likes a Debbie Downer.
- I am deathly afraid of my children not liking me. This one doesn’t really need explaining so I will just leave it at that.
- I am a planner. I have at least two lists and three calendars for everything. So as you can imagine, I don’t like that I have no idea where my life is headed. I don’t know what will happen next and that worries me because I can’t plan for something that I don’t know will take place.
- I have absolutely no idea how to relax. It is basically impossible for me. In fact, I’m pretty sure I wouldn’t like it if I ever figured it out.