This week’s wardrobe tip is for senior portrait sessions.
- Wear something that you are comfortable in. You will be asked to sit, stand, and possibly lay in several different positions and on multiple types of surfaces.
- As always, consider your foot wear. Your shoes won’t be in very many photos but they may be in a few so make sure they match your outfit and that they are clean on the top and bottom.
- Try to avoid crazy patterns. If you would like to incorporate a pattern into your wardrobe it is best to do so in moderation. For example, a printed scarf.
- I don’t recommend bright or neon colors for the main pieces of your outfit but they can be used as a pop of color in a belt, a scarf, or shoes.
- If you have selected a package that includes a wardrobe change, I typically recommend something semi-dressy and something more casual.
- Consider where you are having your photos taken and the backgrounds that are likely to be in your photos.