The guilty pleasures of motherhood
I am pretty sure I am addicted to chocolate, especially when paired with peanut butter. I have several peanut butter chocolate loves in my life. Here are a list of a few of them (in no particular order).
- Dove Peanut Butter & Dark Chocolate. Melt in your mouth dark chocolate with a creamy peanut butter center. Yum!
- Peanut Butter M&M’s. I love the crunchy shell and the delicious combination of creamy peanut butter and milk chocolate. (No picture because I just finished them last night.)
- Snickers Peanut Butter bar. Caramel, nougat, creamy peanut butter, and crunchy peanuts all covered in chocolate. Can’t go wrong there. (no picture of these either, they don’t last long in my house)
- Chocolate cupcakes with peanut butter frosting. (my sister made these for my dad’s birthday)
- Even my morning Larabar is peanut butter and chocolate.
- Can’t forget about cereal. Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheerios for the win.
Do you have a mommy indulgence to get you through your rough days? Maybe it’s chocolate like me, or perhaps it’s coffee, or maybe tea. I would love to hear what you do to survive as a mommy.